JRC® Kurve Slim Indicator Black - 3 Set
- Designed and engineered in the UK
- Slim designed hinging body
- Smart designed internal isotope slot
- Dual line clip for fixed or sliding line use, which is still suitable for mono or braided line use
- Silver chain or white stiff arm option with hockey stick attachment
- 2 Stainless steel screw on weights included
- 5 Different colour bodies available in neon yellow, neon green, neon orange, white or black
- Bodies can be switched by easy turn and fix system
- Detachable line clip by easy turn and fix system
JRC® Kurve Slim Indicator Black - 3 Set is rated out of 5 by 1.
Rated 3 out of 5 by AndyPandy from Still no way to adjust clip tightness Took a chance with these considering the bad reviews of the original Kurve. have only been out with them once but i like them. 3 x 25mm isotopes fit nicely. The ball clips do fit quite tight and there is no way to adjust but i expect it will loosen a little with use. I'm using shimano aero 18lb and wychwood DPF in 15lb and didn't notice any line damage on release as people have mentioned with the Kurve bobbins although as said before they do seem a little tight. Twist and pull body mechanism for opening to change colours is quick and easy but a more universal screw method would be more versatile for customization. It would be nice to see some spares available including different types of clips (ball, stow etc.) as lack of makes it seem like a cheap throwaway product. I think i would stop short at recommending them over other similarly priced manufacturers products until the problem with the clip tightness is resolved.
Date published: 2018-01-15