JRC® Radar DS3 Set Of 3

JRC® Radar DS3 Set Of 3

£299.99

Details null

£299.99

Product Actions

£299.99
Availability:  Out of stock
  • Ultra bright multi-colour LED's that can operate in 6 colours: blue, green, red, orange, purple, yellow
  • Smart LED light column with the light latching for 30 seconds at the top to indicatea run and at the bottom to indicate a drop back
  • Clever lighthouse function that serves as a beacon to find your spot back during nocturnal activites on the water
  • Step-less volume and tone regulation
  • Precision regualtion of sensitivity. Amount of line that needs to be pulled before the bite is indicated can be set at approx. 3.5mm to 15cm
  • Double sealed electronic parts make the indicators all weather proof
  • Power out socket to connect LED swing indicators
  • Manually controlled night light function
  • Super long battery life
  • Light intensity regualtion system enables the angler to easily set the desired brightness of the LED's
  • Intergrated Stealth-mode that switches off all sound
With the expert help of a team of international top carp anglers we have created bite indicators that offer unmatched reliability as well as numerous features that take carp fishing to a whole new level. The JRC Radar alarms are setting new standards in bite indicators that will be difficult to match. The DS3 alarms and receiver are available as a separate item, as well as in a practical 3 + 1 set.

JRC® Radar DS3 Set Of 3
Use filters to find the right model
Clear Filters
  • MODEL # 1294332
    Availability:  Out of stock
    £299.99
    View model specifications
    JRC® Radar DS3 Set Of 3 Zoom
    Color
    Multicolor
    Package Count
    Technique
    Carp

Product Reviews

JRC® Radar DS3 Set Of 3 is rated 3.0 out of 5 by 2.
Rated 1 out of 5 by from dsi radar alarms, They look smart, well presented, on use though, tone sounds are dull and cheep. Battery changing is alkward, tiny parts easy to lose. Electronics are not enclosed in any waterproof resin.. for the money they cost far better alternatives on the market. 1 of a set of three broke internally after 4th use and customer servicers very poor to respond when returned.
Date published: 2017-04-18
Rated 5 out of 5 by from Full of features Had a set of these buzzers for over a year now. They've been out in n all conditions and haven't let me down once. I like the overall size of the heads, the LED indication and easy to use volume etc pots. The only thing I would like to see changed is louder volume - a better speaker, other than that, I highly recommend these to any angler in the market for a new set of alarms.
Date published: 2017-07-29
  • y_2017, m_8, d_13, h_23
  • bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_1.0.0-hotfix-1
  • cp_1, bvpage1
  • co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_2
  • loc_en_GB, sid_1368063-0300, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
  • clientName_pure-fishing