A new design of single skin'pram hood' bivvies, the Cocoon Dome has a sewn-in groundsheet which creates a capsule effect keeping out insects, creepy crawlies, rodents and drafts. As an added benefit the bivvy is also faster to erect due to the groundsheet already being in place. The Cocoon Dome offers a roomy bankside home making it ideal for weekends, longer sessions and foreign trips.
• 5000 Hydrostatic grade super waterproof 210D Oxford nylon cover.
• Fully taped seams.
• Unique rear vent system which can be left open even when it's raining.
• Side windows complete with PE coated mozzi mesh.
• Three aluminium pole design with two joints per pole for ultimate stability and fast erection.
• Interlocking frame supports supplied.
• Lightweight sewn-in ground sheet, with additional heavy duty groundsheet for protection on rough ground for the sewn-in groundsheet.
• Adjustable pegging points.
• Supplied with heavy duty pegs.
• Velcro rod retainers.
• Heavy duty easy load zippered carry bag.
• Overwrap available separately to make a twin skin bivvy.
• Dimensions & weight:
Cocoon Dome - depth 220cm, width 270cm, height 140cm, weight 10.5kg.